Tuesday, August 28, 2012

John Dartnell


   

John Dartnell

Biography:
I am English born and bred and I have been playing music most of my life. I have played in a few bands here in the UK some famous and a lot not quite so famous.

I had a brief spell away from music and in that time I did some acting work which included a small non speaking role in one of the Harry Potter movies, plus I did countless UK TV shows, some commercials and I was in a pop video for a band called ‘Busted’ with a song called ‘Year 3000’, which made it to number one in the charts here in the UK.

So all in all my career has been somewhat varied along the way. I have released six commercial albums, number 6 ‘The Road Goes On’ was released March 2012. A physical CD as well as a digital download is available from www.johndartnell.com

My music is also available from most good download sites including www.itunes.com

What others say about me.

John or The Beard as he is affectionately known, is a singer/songwriter originally from London England. His American influenced music and his UK upbringing gives John his own unique style of music. His songs vary from his own style of country (Well what do you expect from a Brit) to haunting love songs , through to songs about life, through to good old Rock and Roll. To sum John up in a few sentences is difficult, the best way to describe him is unique…….. Listen to the man listen to his music. John Dartnell

Video Code:
http://www.musicsubmit.com/Acceptance.cfm?option=NA
John Dartnell TV on MUZU

No comments:

Post a Comment

SDCOGTV

Watch videos at Vodpod and tech videos and more of my videos

Followers

Blog Archive