Thursday, June 17, 2010

Jake Muck





Jake Muck
Biography:
I’m Jake, a typical teenager from Texas who’d love to go places and see the world.
I love to sing, act, play guitar and dance hip hop. I sing pop, rock, southern rock and country.


I grew up with music and playing guitar. I listened to anybody and everybody and enjoy it all. I've been really lucky and have got to meet Jesse McCartney, Mason Musso, Trace Cyrus, Boys Like Girls, Corbin Bleu, Keke Palmer, Dylan and Cole Sprouse, Malcolm Kelly, Deborah Gibson, and Howie D. Still many more I want to meet - I'd like to meet Justin Timberlake and NeYo.


I have experience in performing in numerous festivals, films, commercials, music videos, theatre, and as a hip hop dancer for Planet Funk. I just finished performing on the main stage at the Houston Children's Festival this year right before Keke Palmer and had an awesome time. I was one of only two solo artists on the main stage this year. I have six original songs on iTunes now or coming this summer.


Although this career is never easy with its ups and downs, the time that I get to be on stage is worth it all.


Ck me out on iTunes, Facebook, Myspace, Youtube, Plaxo, and Twitter: Jake_Rocks

Performances

Six Flags over Texas –July 23rd

Houston Children's Festival - Mainstage

Cabela’s 2009 KidsFest

Ms. Woodland's Beauty Pagaent (Opening Entertainment)

Splendora Founder's Day Beauty Pageant and Talent Show (Opening Entertainment)

East Montgomery Rodeo Benefit

Woodland's Children Festival

Woodland's Arbor Day Celebration - Main Act

Entertainment Arts Project/Tom McKinney Vocal Studios

Crunch, Houston Hobby Centre

The Edge, The Wortham

Electric Youth – LA

Texas Sawmill Festival

Fair Park Fourth of July Celebration

No comments:

Post a Comment

SDCOGTV

Watch videos at Vodpod and tech videos and more of my videos

Followers

Blog Archive