Thursday, May 23, 2019

Parker T. Pettus



People Like Us, the musical comedy about everyday life in the underworld of crack dealers and hookersis receiving high praise from drug dealers and hookers, all of whom wish to remain anonymous. 
"The music and book were made to go together, but the soundtrack can stand on its own. This is my life, set to music. Thank you, Mr. Pettus."

"This musical should be required reading for every court-appointed attorney."
"This book - and the music - has finally given me the answer to that eternal question: 'Who am I?' ".
"I didn't realize my life is so interesting."

This musical novel with embedded songs and all the individual songs in mp3 format are, available at www.parkertpettus.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

SDCOGTV

Watch videos at Vodpod and tech videos and more of my videos

Followers

Blog Archive