Friday, February 14, 2020

Sarantos - You Are My Whole Life

View this in your browser
 

My new music video for
“You Are My Whole Life" is released
worldwide right now!

 

 

This is a very personal song for me. It’s a Valentine’s Day love song about the love of my life. So I figured it should be a special music video. 

This song is about the love of my life. We met along time ago. We fell in love at a young age. We started a life together. Today we continue a life together. We’ve had many ups and many downs. We love each other. We annoy each other. I’ve made more mistakes than anybody I know not just in my personal life but also in my work life and pretty much every other aspect that you can imagine. I truly try to be the best version of myself that I can be but sometimes that’s not enough and sometimes I’m not. But all I can do is get up every day and try to move forward. And she’s always there for me. Right next to me. Others might come and go but she never leaves me. She’s always by my side. She is my whole life.

This music video is about our special story. It’s all true, except for the blue Lamborghini


http://bit.ly/2CnjyZW - Subscribe to my YouTube channel
http://spoti.fi/2ghNevG
https://apple.co/2J78eoO
https://www.patreon.com/Sarantos

I’ll continue to release a new song, music video, book chapter, poem & Behind the scenes video every month. I love being a proud supporter of multiple charities and donating directly to many charitable organizations!

See my newest Vocus press release here.

**Since 2014, Sarantos has won over 43 awards with Akademia LA Music, Beat 100 while also being nominated for the International Music & Entertainments Awards, Hollywood Music In Media, and the Hollywood Songwriting Awards.

** You can find all of my songs, lyric sheets, videos and books on my website for free. 

Links:

Website

Facebook

Twitter

Youtube

Instagram

Spotify
 
WEBSITE
Twitter
Facebook
YouTube
Instagram
Tumblr
Google Plus
SoundCloud
Spotify

No comments:

Post a Comment

SDCOGTV

Watch videos at Vodpod and tech videos and more of my videos

Followers

Blog Archive