Sunday, October 29, 2017

Mike Peacock


“Mom, Dad I want to change my major from psychology to music. I want a career in music. I want to play music, write songs, and perform on stage.” Response…’you don’t play an instrument. You never have played an instrument.

You have never been involved with music what so ever! You just listen to music. How are you going to make a living doing music?” “I guess I’ll have to work hard at it. I love music; it's my passion and I will make it happen despite the odds” And Mike Peacock did! With honors from Assumption College in music theory and composition performing on guitar and piano, working on his shredding and performance at Musicians Institute in L.A., and receiving high honors from Full Sail University, Mike has had a successful writing, recording, and performing career for the last 25 years.

Mike credits his success to begin his career before the Internet. “If I wanted to learn about songwriting, I had to connect with songwriters. I wanted to learn how to record; I had to hang out in recording studios.

That connection and experiences, along with hard work and practicing really shaped my career.” Off the success of his 2016 award-winning song ‘One Family Strong’, Mike is gaining momentum again with his tragic love song ‘Didn’t Say Goodbye’ aiming to be featured in upcoming cinema along with his adoring holiday song ‘Christmas Smile’. Look for it in TV specials and malls this holiday season.

Band Name: Mike Peacock
Album Name: Christmas Smile
Year Released: 2017
Email Address: peacocksoundsolutions@gmail.com
Website: http://www.indieoutbreakstudio.com
Music Style: Holiday Country
Influences: Garth Brooks
We Sound Like: Clint Black
Performing Rights Society: BMI (USA)
Label Affiliation: Unsigned
Geographic
Hometown: Las Vegas
Country:United States
Touring your Region?: No

Band Description

For the last 20 years Mike has been writing, composing, performing, and recording many of his originals along with helping others achieve their musical dreams. Mike’s songs tell passionate stories that will move your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SDCOGTV

Watch videos at Vodpod and tech videos and more of my videos

Followers

Blog Archive